Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Stupid Espadrilles!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    This morning, I put the red espadrilles that I bought with 300 stars in the AG xlub on my Asian AGT's feet. This afternoon, after taking them off, I noticed that there were two black marks going around her ankles where the straps from the espadrilles had been! AAAAAAH! Has anyone else had this problem? What do you think I should do? Please help!!! TIA!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member allthingsag's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had this problem with Felicity's black shoes on her toes when she didn't have socks on. I haven't used the espadrilles. Oxyclean got the black marks off.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *BUMP*

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You need to call the AG Hospital and see what they can do. They will probably tell you to send the doll in. Just like I did with Kit and her orange legs.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member calyndra's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    102
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My espadrilles dyed my AGT9's feet red. I got most of it off, and she's PM so I didn't want to deal with the hospital or anything, but watch out!

    ~Abby

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •